WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I hope you enjoy reading it. I will try to put entries in weekly. I look forward to getting some comments. PS. DON'T FORGET THAT YOU CAN ENLARGE MOST OF THE PHOTOS FOR BETTER VIEWING BY CLICKING ON THEM.

Travel Plans: FEB 4: Dep. Brisbane 12.10 pm. FEB 4: Los Angeles 7.00 am. FEB 5: Los Angeles - Albuquerque. FEB 5 - MAY 15 : Sangre de Cristo. MAY 15: Chicago to London. MAY 16: London. MAY 21-15: Lourdes. MAY 25-28: London, MAY 28:Via Paris to Issoudun. JUNE 2:Paris. JUNE 5:Paris via London to Rome. JUNE 12:Dep. Rome. JUNE 13:Hong Kong 6.45 am. - 11.15 pm. JUNE 14:Brisbane 9.40 am.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

March 13 Water-Colour

One of the things I am doing to 'improve' myself is watercolour painting. We have done sunsets, and then we put mountains in the background and foreground - using all the right techniques of course. Today, we put in sky, mountains and
silhouettes in either 'warm' or 'cool' colours. I tried photographing my superb efforts, but most of them are a bit dark. I will publish a couple of them here so you can be smitten with admiration! I was going to put them in a large size, so you had some hope of seeing them, but had trouble getting them to stay on the blog. Never mind, you may be able to click and enlarge them. There were better ones - as you would not find hard to imagine! Next week we do flowers.


4 comments:

Neil, Lisa, Nikki and Rob said...

Rita the budding artist.

I'm impressed :-)

Love Neil

Kath H said...

I am sure that once your technique is assured your artistry will be able to flower!
Love,
Kath

Kev said...

I like how you have been using your blog to paint a picture of your surroundings for us... if you get what I mean!

Colin said...

Rita

Your water colours look quite good. I'm sure some paintings that don't even look as good have won awards or are displayed in art galleries. And I'm not even joking. Anyway, a nice thing to try. I think I like the style.

From Colin

About Me

My photo
I am of 'mature age', active, religous and charming of course!